steven jiminian okaygoods 22 months ago
Purchased a RS Key, it didn't come through straight away. Jumped on live chat to be helped by Aimee. She sorted out my issue straight away and within a minute I had the Key I'd purchased, happy day!!!
Alfredo Velos okaygoods 22 months ago
I purchased goods from the website, and Jenny Liu helped me alot,
she is fantastic and great in dealing with customers, i hope the best for her.
Bryan Basak okaygoods 22 months ago
My problem was resolved quickly by Jessica ,fast and accurate in these responses, thanks a lot
phillip james okaygoods 22 months ago
It was a one of a kind experience, the person who help me was very kind and very patient since in the beginning i was a bit uninformed about some issues regardind the service and Winne from the Customer Service dept. was very helpfull and explained everything 
Vidar Jensen okaygoods 22 months ago
I bought 2 million FIFA UT Coins and received them within minutes. I would recommend to anyone  
luke sullivan okaygoods 22 months ago
I bought a  month code, it was cheap, it worked well. that is what  I was looking for.
on Ceamuru okaygoods 22 months ago
Fast efficient service...no hassle, and much cheaper than other archeage gold sellers
Martin Shous okaygoods 22 months ago
I love okaygoods and most of the time i dont have any problems but last time my order was 30 mins and the guy that i was talking to was pretty rude i order 1m AD and he told me i am gonna receive less for the same amount of money i hope the website keep growing and the orders in future to be okay.
Vince Sanders okaygoods 22 months ago
Recently saw a game advertised at this site at a very attractive price but I was not familiar with the site at all, I crossed my fingers and went thru the purchase process. Within 5 minutes I got what  i order 
Logan Mackulin okaygoods 22 months ago
Ordered NW AD was available in 5 minutes, set order and trade within 10 minutes. Just as it should be.
jo lynn jurkiewicz okaygoods 22 months ago
This web site has great deals on RS GP and it has always worked perfectly for me. I never receive a bad trade
Hunter Raper okaygoods 23 months ago
Best service, real instant delivery. i got my gold within 2 minutes. Hope all rest orders will be as fast as first.
Danick Deshaies okaygoods 23 months ago
I bought the ps4 version of Elder Scrolls online, everything went great ,satisfied with service here
Rudolf Palk okaygoods 23 months ago
 now I can save up my fifa coins for big game players and fitness cards when i need them. Thanks  for this website service
Andrea Baker okaygoods 23 months ago
 I registered it in steam and the game downloaded and I played it. bought golds here ,Everything worked fine.
george rosa okaygoods 23 months ago
I saved about 22% on purchasing 2400 Coins . Smooth transaction, extra-fast delivery. Excellent web-site.
Jonathan Jones okaygoods 23 months ago
I have no complaints to this point. It took  delievered in 3mins. once I figured things out everything is working well.
Rafael Delgado Delgado okaygoods 23 months ago
I was skeptical at first but gave them a shot and glad that I did. I received a great price and the item was electronically delivered almost instantly
Dandy Binwag okaygoods 23 months ago
Payment was easy, delivery was fast and I was running around in RS bank in minutes.
Przemyslaw Mosior okaygoods 23 months ago
I enjoyed the quick and easy service. I purchased and received my product almost instantly. I will definitely purchase again.