Jeremiah Hickenbottom okaygoods 8 months ago
set order for firecape here,  Leo asked about my main stats and told me to prepare some items  , and they made it   in 2.5hours , that is fast and professional  .
Michael Hoover okaygoods 8 months ago
i introduced my friends to set order here for runescape,  Aimee  sent some free golds to me for bonus,  very good cooperation like that :D
Devin Hamilton okaygoods 8 months ago
i listed  player in fifa market,  sent screenshot to them, they bought in 10mins  ,very great service 
Tayla Chell okaygoods 8 months ago
the 5th time to order rs gp here,  their delivery is always fast and  professional XD
Michael Hoover okaygoods 8 months ago
bought 40m DFO golds,   got it  fast  ,  Caroline is  nice service girl
Guest okaygoods 9 months ago
So far this site has been trustworthy. Bought one osrs account + gold.
zengrong zhang okaygoods 9 months ago
bought some DFO golds,   they mailed to my character fast  =D
Matteo Mariani okaygoods 9 months ago
sold 100m dofus rushu kamas here,   got my skrill payment  at last,  5/5 star for Aimee 
Devin Hamilton okaygoods 9 months ago
sold my 1b rs07 gp to Leo , traded by serveral  times , and Leo  paid my westernunion in 10mins,  i checked and it was available , rsmalls is always the best 
Nicklas Eriksson okaygoods 9 months ago
Good price and no fees when paying with paypal. On the first date I can't give more then 4 stars as we don't know each other ,but  it is  good site :D
Benjamin Williams okaygoods 9 months ago
Great price, got my fifa point acc and it worked with no problems
Zachery Jones okaygoods 9 months ago
A straight forward system. You order, you pay, the order delivered to you as soon as possible and it works perfectly. Definitely buying again from her
Duane Mcmillan okaygoods 9 months ago
i am old customer here, now i have 2%more bnous on new order  ,great promotion way 
Trudie Steen okaygoods 9 months ago
sold my 10b dekaron dils to  Aimee,  long time cooperation with them  ^^
Juan Berdino Latif okaygoods 9 months ago
bought 200k fifa17 xbox coins ,  got it in 15mins  ++ good vouch 
SpelledWorng okaygoods 10 months ago
Used this site for the first time last night.
Obviously been pretty sceptical around using it from the hearsay.
You buy the AD, i.e. 1M AD and put something up on the AH @ 10% greater (to cover the fee's) 1.1M AD. Obviously you will lose out on 10K as 10% is 110K AD but I could live with that.

I left it overnight and when I came on it hadnt worked, so I contacted the customer online chat, they we're very helpful and I had not realised I needed to reply to a confirmation email. Weirdly they kept (via email and Online chat) on asking me if they could call me, I didn't mind but they never actually did.

One I replied to the email again with my Toon/Gamertag , Phone number & AH mount description, they made the purchase within 15mins.

Very good, will likely use again (hopefully I will not spend anymore on the game though).

-Stu
Guest okaygoods 11 months ago
Thank you very much,  fast service.  
BKFD226 okaygoods 11 months ago
good service, ran into a few problems in the way but got them fixed quick and I got my items for neverwinter on Xbox within 1hr.
Cherry ninja okaygoods 11 months ago
Fast service, friendly, polite. Will definitely use again.